Требуется Operation Manager
- опыт управления машиностроительным производством
- разговорный английский
- знание Бережливого производства
—— ВАКАНСИЯ ЗАКРЫТА ——
заинтересовавшихся прошу направлять заявки и резюме строго по почте (в правой колонке, если что)
Требования из описания вакансии:
|The Operations Manager will be responsible for the successful management of the manufacturing facility, shipping/logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and warehousing functions. She/he will work closely with the Int’l Director of Operations to ensure proper alignment with global operations.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the daily manufacturing operations of the company and all its components.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Maintain and improve process efficiency and QCI adherence.
- Recommend optimal manufacturing solutions and equipment needs.
- Develop and update all operations procedure manuals.
- Perform manufacturing scheduling activities.
- Responsible for staff adherence and improvement using Lean Manufacturing principles
- Manage Manufacturing personnel: Work allocation, training, and problem resolution.
- Evaluate employee performance and motivate to achieve peak productivity.
- Work with management team to implement new or revise current products and procedures including costing.
- Forecast facility capabilities and manage annual production targets within operating budget.
- Work with management team for design or changes to structural CAD drawings.
- Analyze new ECN records & plan to implement.
- Participate in the development and practice of Sales & Operations Planning.
- Quality Assurance of finished products.
- To actively take part in team meetings, relative to Product Availability, Sales, Marketing, Group Team meetings, and the associated customer visits.
- Maintaining effective inventory control records and system procedures.
- Determine obsolete, slow & non moving inventory and develop action plan.
- Actively support Plant, Shipping and Warehousing cost savings projects.
- Responsible for Warehouse Management System accuracy .
- To meet department variable and period budgets and supervise the department in such a manner to ensure the highest level of efficiency while meeting budgets.
- To assure effective labor relations and consistent contract and policy administration while promoting a work environment conducive to people improvement and motivation of the production work force .
Shipping & Logistics:
- Support the goal and objective of production in conjunction with customer service to accomplish shipment requirements/deadlines.
- Responsible for supervising the Shipping functions in order to provide optimum movement of raw materials, package materials, and finished product at the most efficient and economical cost, while maintaining safety.
- Planning & coordinating shipping schedules
Supply Chain and Purchasing:
- Ensure strong supply chain and purchasing systems are in place to supports all operational requirements to provide on-time delivery to the customer with a “Zero” warranty mindset
- Find the appropriate balance of local, regional and global supply sources
- Coordinate with other sites on regional and global supply issues
- Control & Direct preventive maintenance in production system including TPM
- Ensure a proper maintenance program is in place to minimize downtime with and overall goal of “ZERO” lost time
Independence: Reporting to the GM; Operating with broad objectives and with independent choice of methods in line with the division’s mission statement.
Supervisory responsibilities: 5 Employee
| Education level: Bachelors Degree in Engineering and/or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in the Production/Operations management with Manufacturing environment within agricultural/Steel industrial sectors.
Specific knowledge, skill, ability, and requirements: Thorough understanding of Production/ Planning, Excellent analytical, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must have sound knowledge on Microsoft products such as Excel, WinWord, PowerPoint, etc. Must be Bilingual in English and Russian.